WP Plugins and Mod Security – I have a reseller hosting account and during a so called “server upgrade” the hosting company decided to implement Mod Security. Of course, they did tell their customers!
Recently I have been working on a series of online forms. I thought that a Call to Action (CTA) button on the main Menu was a good way for visitors to access the forms. After some research, I decided that a simple CSS solution would fit my needs. There are more...
I like following these sites
- Canva – the design school section is very useful
- Divi Soup – Divi theme based tutorials
- Divi Theme Co – a Divi blog by Keith Davis
- Eileen Lonergan – interesting articles & tips
- Elegant Themes – the blog has a wide range of quality articles
- Elegant Marketplace – articles and tutorials
- Envira Gallery –
a likeand use this product for many of my sites
- Kevin Muldoon – always interesting articles
- Sitepoint –
- The Design Space – Melissa Love designer
- The Divi Guide – not really a blog but some useful information and tips
- Copyhackers – interesting copywriting articles
The “Gutenberg” editing experience is introduced in WordPress 5. It is a major change in how to create content. Here are some links I’ve collected to help my understanding.
All membership websites must consider features for managing members and content security.