Provide a fully redesigned solution for this quilting membership site. The existing site is built on MS Windows Server, challenging to maintain and was not mobile-friendly.
Bay Quiletrs is a well used membership site, attention was paid to the display and inclusion of quality content.
- Refresh all existing content plus add member specific content,
- Make the site mobile-friendly,
- Redesigned graphics and layout to modernise the website,
- Implementation of best practise security for the website and visitors,
- Migrate all data from the existing MS Windows Server platform to a new WordPress platform,
- Compliance with Australian online standards.
The solution addressed a number of key areas including:
- New logo and header graphics for all pages to set the look and feel of the website,
- Add suitable pictures that promote the Guild.
- Reviewed all pages and menu structure,
- Update the Contact page with a simple fill out contact form,
- Created Guild email accounts and membership groupings,
- Provided a new email newsletter solution.
- Integrate the Bay Quilters Facebook feed into the design
- Build a new interactive Library solution
- Build an event solution that permits online events and bookings, eg. Zoom
- Build a full membership management solution.